Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Elite Game Theory Focused Trading Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10176
Our client is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of their own trading technology from scratch, they are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
They are seeking a Software Developer to join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for their Index Desk. As a developer on this team, you will work closely with traders and top technologists to enhance trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable and stable systems. You will have a direct impact on a successful desk as well as work directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through our short development cycles. Beyond development, you have the opportunity to propose and investigate new technologies to help us stay ahead. They are looking for a strong C++ Developer with experience in performance and optimization.
· Able to execute on ideas quickly
· Committed to innovation
· Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
· Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
· Strong object oriented software developers
What we're looking for
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or its foreign equivalent plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications is required. Relevant technical experience may substitute for education.
· Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design and software development in a high-performance / high throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment) is required
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization / latency reduction methodologies.
· Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, quants, and infrastructure teams
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.