Company Description: Applying AI to medical imaging to improve diagnosis
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10117
Our long-term product vision is clear: we are creating a world without diagnostic errors, with an initial focus on AI-based tools and technologies that can transform diagnostic imaging. Our product footprint spans multiple aspects of the business, and product managers will be responsible for leading one or more of the following products or initiatives:
• AI-based computer vision products that are capable of automatically interpreting medical images.
• The internal tools that are used by teams of world-leading radiologists and surgeons to develop the high quality medical training data that underpins our algorithms.
• The tools, technologies and research that our “skunk-works” team rapidly tests and prototypes, which ultimately determines what products we invest in over the long-term. Responsibilities:
• Drive product strategy in close collaboration with Engineering, AI, Medical, and Regulatory teams, ensuring alignment of day-to-day product priorities with the long-term product vision.
• Own the delivery of product by establishing clear goals and metrics; prioritize, coordinate and project manage team members and resources to achieve those goals consistently and reliably.
• Develop a deep understanding of user intent and behavior to ensure product development is grounded in solving the needs of end-users, which include both internal and external users.
• Understand technical projects that have high product-domain complexity, and establish yourself as a key input into technical decision-making. Requirements:
• 3+ years as a product manager.
• Ability to define KPIs and metrics, and embed those in the day-to-day management of product development.
• Strong track-record of engaging with end-users to deliver products that meet customer needs.
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, early-stage environment with high-levels of ambiguity.
• Has learned and applied exceptional product standards by working within top-performing companies where product defined organizational priorities.
• Strong operational capabilities, with an ability to seamlessly move between macro ideas and micro details.
• Lives by the model: ‘strong opinions, loosely held’.
This role is based in New York, New York
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.