What we do:
Andiamo provides high-level consultation to executives at Bloomberg, HBO, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, MasterCard, Amazon.com as well as a number of well-funded startups, prestigious hedge funds and others regarding their technology hiring strategy. We manage the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions.
We are an energetic and smart technology recruiting & consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size in the last two years. You can be a part of our continued growth as we look to hire brilliant professionals who will help us make a difference in our industry and achieve some ambitious goals over the next few years.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven professional to become a high-performing IT Talent Acquisition Consultant, working with Technology Executives and Subject Matter Experts. The multi-Billion dollar technology consulting and recruiting industry has gone through major changes in the last several years and there is an amazing opportunity for driven, intelligent people who can embrace the new technology landscape to take advantage of those changes.
As a tier-one vendor for the world's most competitive financial and technology firms, you will be trained on our clients and be effective in consulting candidates. You will develop professional relationships with technology experts, managers and executives, becoming a trusted consultant and confidant in their career decisions.
In our model, we hire the brightest, most accomplished professionals and train them to succeed at the highest level in the industry. We offer an exceptional training program that includes a comprehensive curriculum in the finance and technology industries, human capital management and recruiting strategy.
What you'll do:
- Originate, structure and negotiate complex deals;
- Execute client and candidate marketing & acquisition strategies;
- Create detailed market maps consistent with the firm’s mandates and objectives;
- Participate in presentations with internal executives, external clients and key industry figures;
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. With this in mind, we've often found candidates with academic backgrounds in Marketing, Psychology, Public Relations and Communication have fared well. We are also open to considering exceptional candidates from any academic field as work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity to learn and grow are the most important pre-requisites.
- Bachelor’s degree with significant accomplishments inside and outside the classroom (minimum of a 3.2 GPA from a top-tier academic institution);
- Highly sophisticated communication skills (oral & written): ability to establish contacts and build long term relationships;
- Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during negotiation and in the face of rejection;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level technology and financial services professionals;
- Sense of humor; mandatory.
What we offer:
- Exceptional Compensation Packages;
- Fast-track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility;
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are valued, performance is rewarded and opportunities are earned.
We have multiple openings in our New York, NY Headquarters and our Austin, TX offices.
Andiamo was Awarded the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Inc. 500/5000 - Fastest Growing Companies in America
To apply, please send your resume to: