What we do:
Andiamo Partners provides high-level consultation to executives at Amazon.com, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, MasterCard and Bloomberg regarding their technology hiring strategy. We’ve consistently ranked as the top technology consulting and recruiting firm with each of these companies over the past 5 years. We’re also the go-to firm for a number of prestigious hedge funds, prop-trading firms and technology startups.
We are an energetic, and smart technology consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size in the last two years. You can be a part of our continued growth as we look to hire brilliant entry level professionals who will help us make a difference in our industry and achieve some ambitious goals over the next few years.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven professional to become a high-performing Consultant in our Technology Recruiting Practice. The multi-Billion dollar technology consulting and recruiting industry has gone through major changes in the last several years and there is an amazing opportunity for intelligent people who can embrace the new technology landscape to take advantage of those changes.
As a tier-one vendor for the world's most competitive financial and technology firms, you will be trained on our clients and be effective in consulting candidates. You will develop professional relationships with technology experts, managers and executives, becoming a trusted consultant and confidant in their career decisions.
In our model, we hire the brightest, most accomplished entry level professionals and train them to succeed at the highest level in the industry. We offer an exceptional training program that includes a comprehensive curriculum in the finance and technology industries, human capital management and recruiting strategy.
What you'll do:
As a Recruiting Consultant you are responsible for identifying candidates, providing them with high-level consultation on the finance and technology marketplace, guiding them through the hiring process and negotiating terms on behalf of our clients. This entails the following:
- Network with and consult professionals in the financial services & technology industry;
- Manage global marketing and public relations projects for Fortune 500 companies as they relate to IT Talent Acquisition;
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified professionals;
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet our client’s requirements;
- Maintain excellent documentation of interactions throughout the hiring process;
- Build long term relationships with professionals in the financial services and technology industries.
What we're looking for:
The Consultant in our Technology Recruiting Practice we seek will be an assertive, high-energy individual with excellent communication skills - written and oral, that inner drive to excel, the ability to learn quickly and an extroverted, people oriented, relationship driven personality. The candidate must be detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills, the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and have a client centered mentality.
Your background & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with significant accomplishments inside and outside the classroom with a minimum of a 3.3 GPA from a top-tier university;
- Successful academic achievement in Marketing, Public Relations or related major.
- Highly sophisticated communication skills (oral & written): ability to establish contacts and build long term relationships;
- Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during negotiation and in the face of rejection;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level technology and financial services professionals;
- Ability to work independently with intensity and consistency of focus;
- Extraordinary organization and time management skills;
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize and juggle dynamic workload;
- Internet and computer application experience, specifically Microsoft products - Word and Outlook;
- Sense of humor; mandatory.
What we offer:
- Exceptional Compensation Package;
- First year Junior Associates will earn a total compensation between $60,000.00 - 90,000.00 + benefits.
- Second year Associates will earn total compensation in the range of $100,000.00 - 125,000.00 + benefits.
- Fast-track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility;
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are valued, performance is rewarded and opportunities are earned.
Andiamo was Awarded the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Inc. 500/5000 - Fastest Growing Companies in America
To apply, please send your resume to: