Andiamo is the most trusted staffing & recruiting research partner of the world's top financial institutions and technology firms - including Goldman Sachs, Amazon.com, Audible.com, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg and many of the world's leading hedge funds and prop trading firms. We have an extraordinary record of creating client satisfaction through performance and highly successful search strategies.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Technology Recruiting Support & Research Analyst in our financial services and technology practice.
As a tier-one vendor for the world's most competitive financial and technology firms, you will be trained on our clients and be effective in coaching candidates by identifying and satisfying their needs and wants. You will develop personal and professional relationships with candidates, becoming a trusted consultant and confidant in their career decision rather than simply an administrator and coordinator.
We empower team members with the knowledge and understanding of the Andiamo Recruiting Process and industry best practices through training and evaluation. The efficiency of each process demands that as you gain experience, you will be capable and accountable for executing each step of the process consistently. When everyone understands the effects of following the process, the need for direct supervision diminishes.
You will be responsible for identifying qualified candidates and initial interaction with candidates.
This entails the following:
- Network with professionals in the financial services & technology industry - primarily interacting via telephone, initiating through cold-calling or responding to candidate inquiries;
- Utilize internal and external databases and professional networking sites to research, identify and organize potential candidates;
- Prepare resumes and candidate information documents for presentation to clients;
- Submit resumes efficiently and accurately to clients’ portals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are seeking an assertive, high-energy individual with excellent communication skills—written and oral, that inner drive to excel, the ability to learn quickly and an extroverted, people oriented, relationship driven personality. The candidate must be detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills, the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and have a customer service mentality.
- Highly sophisticated communication skills (oral & written): ability to establish contacts and build long term relationships;
- Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during negotiation and in the face of rejection;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level technology and financial services professionals;
- Ability to work independently with intensity and consistency of focus;
- Extraordinary organization and time management skills;
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize and juggle dynamic workload;
- Internet and computer application experience, specifically Microsoft products - Word and Outlook;
- Sense of humor; mandatory.
Andiamo was Awarded the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Inc. 500/5000 - Fastest Growing Companies in America
At Andiamo, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus, commission, medical, dental and 401K.
To apply, please send your resume to: