Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: The Most Well Known Gaming Company in the World
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Location: New York-NY
Job Number: 9994
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to join our online development team in NYC. With the rapid growth of our gaming titles, and other long-term Social Club plans, the successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge technology with an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player and have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about games, eager for new challenges, and ready to continue our legacy of creating the greatest games in the world.
· We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
· We create online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, and more.
· We improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
· We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
· We build services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
· We create companion apps to our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web.
This position will be responsible for:
· Integrating front-end applications with ASP.NET MVC and WebApi (C#).
· Web performance optimization.
· A degree in computer science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
· Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
· Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
· Expert in C#.
· Solid experience with T-SQL.
· Experience with source control, preferably Perforce
· Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
· Application of software development best practices.
· Knowledge and application of web security best practices.
· Passion for games (especially our client’s titles).
· Prior experience with Redis, MongoDb, RabbitMQ and automated testing.
· Experience authoring for mobile devices.
· Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
· Exposure to Elasticsearch and Python desirable.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.