Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Location: San Francisco-CA
Job Number: 9993
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
• Our platform provides business solutions to combat fraud, authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
The C++ developers are responsible for implementing and maintaining:
• Real-time TCP servers,
• AI & ML algorithms,
• Various command line applications for administering the servers.
• Create and help lead the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions and overall technology roadmap.
• Research and recommend alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
• Analyze requirements and assist in platform architecture and detailed designs
• Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day mentorship for other developers in addition to hands on software development
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to senior management and key stakeholders.
• Provide leadership for production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• C++98 programming skills with knowledge of standard algorithms.
• Experience in multi-threaded applications.
• Experience with Windows development (Visual Studio 201x) and Linux development (gcc 7.x).
• General knowledge of C++11 / C++14
• Knowledge of AI & ML (Data-mining, Neural Networks ...).
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Linux
• Advanced understanding of Software Design Patterns with ability to apply patterns to business problems.
• Strong knowledge of performance tuning and ability to locate performance bottlenecks in diverse code base. Can recommend hardware settings and ram configurations.
• Experience in transitioning large applications to a CI/CD model.
• Experience with migrating large applications from legacy platforms to new application servers/hardware.
•Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.