Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 9992
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
• Our platform provides business solutions to combat fraud, authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Creates the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Responsible for assuring the daily activities
• Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
• Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day mentorship for other developers as well as providing direct development of software.
• Write strong unit tests and functional tests with strong emphasis on negative test cases.
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to the upper Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
• Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
• The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge and experience with Angular and/or ReactJS
• This is a Full Stack position, so Java experience is required.
• Advanced understanding of Software Design Patterns with ability to apply patterns to business problems.
• Strong knowledge of performance tuning and ability to locate performance bottlenecks in diverse code base. Can recommend hardware settings and ram configurations.
• Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, HBase, or Redis
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.