Company Description: World Leading in Digital Manufacturing
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 9881
Shutterfly is the undisputed leader in helping people share life's joy by creating personalized photo-based gifts. As a $1B+ revenue public company, Shutterfly has invested in the world's largest digital manufacturing platform that has both significant scale economies and flexible management capabilities across three sites in the US. With total capacity built for the peak holiday period of the consumer business, the company has significant digital manufacturing capacity available for most of the year. Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) has grown to an approximate $200M annual business by working with large customers to transform their traditional offset print to a more impactful mix of digital and offset printing. Shutterfly has identified growing the SBS business and expanding into additional B2B opportunities as a strategic mandate.
Shutterfly is seeking a Vice President of SBS Technology to design and build an innovative cloud platform that is based on a service-oriented architecture with externalized APIs to serve customers ranging from Fortune 10 companies to small businesses. This role reports directly to the SVP, Enterprise and will have a dotted line on technical matters to Shutterfly's overall CTO. The new leader will have responsibility for technical efforts supporting both existing and new customers across the existing SBS business.
Shuttterfly's Enterprise Businesses including SBS will leverage its world-class digital manufacturing platform to help transform $100B US enterprise print market. The digital benefits of 1:1 personalization, just-in-time creation, and improved ROI are transforming the way organizations communicate with their customers, partners, and the other stakeholders. Current marketing tech seeks to manage omni channel online campaigns but fails to integrate with offline communications. Shutterfly's Enterprise technology platform will encompass capabilities such as automated creation, approval, order management, fulfillment, and tracking workflows integrated with our digital manufacturing facilities to give our customers unprecedented flexibility, speed, and business impact.
• Set strategy and direction for cloud based platform that employs service-oriented architecture to enable growth in current and new customers
• Support and improve customized technology solutions supporting existing large customers to drive improved functionality, greater operational efficiency, and more effective maintenance/support
• Lead planning, managing and executing initiatives to develop the platform services balancing the needs of new and existing customers to grow the top line and enable greater profitability in the business
• Work closely with the manufacturing technology team to integrate SBS capabilities around specific product offerings and related workflows
• Identify third party technology partners to integrate, leverage as appropriate in the SBS platform
• Build organizational capabilities around appropriate standardization of development tools, quality, release and ops process models
• Establishes metrics, targets and governance processes to ensure development delivers against success criteria such as scope, schedule, resources, and budget
• Identify common functional capabilities and create a resource deployment model to ensure maximum leverage from work with current customers into new platform capabilities
• Work with complimentary parts of broader Shutterfly organization as appropriate
• Engage and align top talent through mentoring, hands-on architectural leadership and career management
• Experience with some combination of marketing technology, digital asset creation, digital manufacturing, platform development, customer interaction
• Experience supporting senior technical partnership discussions with customers
• Experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
• Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• 8+ years required of senior and executive leadership experience
• 15+ years required of software experience including thorough understanding of business processes and required technology capabilities within a multi-location organization
DevOps release model
Reporting and analytics
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.