Category: Operations/Support, Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading investor in major financial markets
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Location: San Francisco-CA
Job Number: 9840
* Work hand-in-hand with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Terraform, ec2, and Jenkins to automatically build, test, integrate, and deploy enterprise applications
* Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines on AWS
* Curate Docker images for our runtime environments
* Leverage open technologies such as Docker, Bash, Ruby, Git, Jenkins, Linux.
* Contribute within the Ruby on Rails framework and architect solutions to a set of complex problems.
* Experience with the architectural and Production aspects for building and managing highly automated, secure, highly available multi-tier solutions using a wide array of CI/CD products
* Hands-on Jenkins Pipeline as code implementation experience leveraging Groovy DSL
* Infrastructure Provisioning Experience – Ansible, Terraform, Packer
* Good experience with Linux
* Proficiency with scripting languages (Shell, Ruby)
* Experience with Ruby On Rails
* Experience in implementing monitoring and logging solutions for different technology stacks
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.