Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Innovative Software Leader
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 9727
We are seeking talented Software Developers with diverse backgrounds, creative expertise, and technical acumen who will offer new perspectives and challenge conventions. Every Scrum team will have a Software Engineer who gets a thrill out of setting up test frameworks and thrives on quality code. If that’s you, let us know and you can take the lead.
· Deliver highly automated, intelligent, and predictive solutions for our client offerings
· Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out the Source Control Management piece that will allow application developers to have their own isolated development environments
· Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
· Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
· Spearhead POC’s on the latest technologies and help us choose the right tool for the right job
· Strong OOP principles, knowledge of various languages such as C#, Java, C++, Ruby on rails, Python
· Knowledge of agile development methodology
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
· Degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience
· Experience with at least one major web development stack, preferably MEAN
· Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
· Experience with node.js for server-side development
· Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.