Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Transportation Logistics & Fleet Management
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10357
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact. You’ll join a rapidly accelerating company that is modernizing how heavy construction jobs are managed. As Principal Software Engineer, you’ll be directly responsible for many innovative features and new systems that we’ll be working on, as well as helping us create a technical vision, insuring we’re always setting and delivering on high standards.
OUR CLIENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU BECAUSE:
They are in the startup sweet spot. We have a product in-market that works, and now have to scale and mature the product. For someone who loves building new things and problem-solving, life doesn’t get any better.
You’ll take a Ruby on Rails application and evolve it into a service-oriented ecosystem. You’ll influence what technologies we use in that ecosystem. You’ll collaborate on a brand new analytics platform and data pipeline. You’ll pioneer new features to support mobile and web applications at scale. You’ll upgrade our internal DevOps processes. You’ll provide leadership and use past experience to mentor other engineers. By succeeding, you’ll help modernize how the construction industry operates.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
• 12+ years of professional software development experience
• Provided consistent technical leadership at a company with a strong engineering culture
• Led a critical company initiative and was responsible for the technical strategy
• Designed, built, and launched a new service or microservice that handled millions of requests
• Experience working effectively with several different programming languages
• Experience with web-based technologies, such as ReactJS
• Some knowledge of Machine Learning concepts
• Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.