Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10348
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
* The Fraud Platform Development team develops new capabilities for the Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
* This platform provides business solutions to combat fraud and authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
* The Fraud Products Platform Senior Engineer, Software Engineer in Test will provide technical leadership for testing and automating Fraud Management Technology Solutions.
* We are seeking an experienced Test Engineer who has manual and automated test experience
* Test fraud prediction applications, which include high volume transaction processing systems, web applications, web services and vendor applications for fraud scoring and business rules management.
* Would you like to be an integral part of the team in developing industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
* Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
* Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
* Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
* Manage and oversee all testing and strategy for the front-end applications
* Develop and maintain the front-end regression/automated testing framework
* Work with development and System Analyst in order to improve testing efficiencies and plan Sprint iterations
* Divide testing tasks amongst front-end QA engineers
* Manage QA teams locally and remotely
* Provide detailed testing reports
All About You
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
* Expert knowledge in Unix, Linux, and Windows
* Expert in Selenium with Web Driver and other automated testing frameworks
* Intermediate scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python)
* Intermediate knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server)
* Previous managerial experience
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Familiarity with Bugzilla or similar bug reporting tools
* Experience with Subversion or similar version control tools
* Knowledge of Java
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.