Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Legal Tech
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10327
Senior Software Engineer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a leading provider of tools to help you easily create, edit, and sign any document. Our product brings the $100 billion office supplies industry into the 21st century. Since our founding in the summer of 2012, our client’s platform has been used to create more than ten million documents by customers around the globe. Our client has had profitably grow more than 13x in the last three years, and we are looking for candidates who are able to quickly grow and develop with us.
Our client has the world's largest library of documents and we keep getting bigger every day. With 28 million documents created, we want to build solutions to these problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and we're looking for talented people to help us do just that. We use Amazon Web Services and practice continuous deployment so we can quickly try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and we love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement, and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers.
· Our client is hiring a senior software engineer to join our team in our San Francisco office. The role will provide broad exposure to all aspects of engineering with our client, including product development and infrastructure. As a senior engineer you will be responsible for:
· Building new product features across the full stack
· Optimizing code for maintainability, scalability, and security
· Providing mentorship to teammates to encourage learning and development within the team
· 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working in a team environment
· Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
· Experience with React.js or similar frameworks
· Experience with Python or Node.js
· Competitive Pay
· 100% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· 401K Matching
· Commuter Benefits
· Daily Free Lunch & Snacks
· Monthly Happy Hours
· Yearly Company Trip
· Opportunities for continued education and training
· Work from Home Flexibility
· Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.