About US! The world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in- allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, we have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
Senior Software Engineer in Test Description
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will ensure high-quality, rapid software releases by guiding our product teams’ testing strategy and owning our automated regression testing.The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer in Test:
- Work with other engineers and the product team to develop and execute test cases
- Understand our software and determine an appropriate automated testing strategy
- Identify tools and build our automated testing framework, including reporting
- Triage defects and advocate for customers
- Proactively identify weaknesses and defects in our application code, determine root causes and suggest fixes.
- Help scale our development team through mentorship and process improvement.
- 5+ years as a software engineer specializing in test
- Experience designing and building automated testing frameworks
- Proficiency with standard testing methodologies
- Expert ability to analyze requirements, identify edge cases and develop test cases
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and methodical approach to problem solving
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
The Benefits of Working Here
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District