Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10274
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
. This role sits within that team in our Vancouver office. The Java Team is responsible for designing and implementing Brighterion's web based applications. This back end application development position includes:
• Application logic and implementation
• Data management and persistence
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs.
• Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable, and secure code.
• Design and implement application logic in Java.
• Integrate data from back-end services and databases.
• Test and verify features work correctly.
• Support existing customers.
All About You:
• Strong programming skills with deep knowledge of Java.
• Experience with Spring and XML/XSLT
• Experience with Java servlet containers such as: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Glassfish.
• Good understanding of relational database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Good problem diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks within the constraints and timelines determined by business needs.
• BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
17 State Street, 8th floor
New York, New York 10004
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.