Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10273
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
This role is part of the Java development team in Vancouver, which is growing in support of new business demand. As a senior level User Experience Designer, you'll be responsible for designing the UX/web interface for our web based applications.
• Develop visual and UX solutions which meet the needs of the end user and deliver on business goals
• Create UX artifacts, including user flows, interaction models, low/high fidelity visuals, design specs, prototypes, personas, and journey maps
• Lead design workshops
• Partner with product and development stakeholders to ensure delivery of optimal customer experiences
• Provide insights and guidance to drive product strategy
• Drive creation and adoption of design patterns to enhance experiences and optimize productivity
• Develop usability standards and guidelines and perform usability studies and user research to support Development programs
• Define and implement interface design guidelines and a user centered design methodology
• Select, conduct, and make recommendations on user-centered design techniques and experimental usability studies
• Assist with the definition and implementation of interface design guidelines and methodologies
All About You
• Four year degree in behavioral science, human computer interaction, user interface design, usability, or related field (or certifications and comparable experience)
• Experience in usability testing and user interface design
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
• Highly proficient with common design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong understanding of basic digital technologies and their core capabilities
• Strong grasp on design and user experience principles, and able to speak fluently on these principals when providing design rationale
• Relies on research and metrics to make informed design decisions
• Keeps up with current trends and emerging opportunities by constantly observing / bench-marking the competitive landscape
• Ability to partner with key stakeholders in different ways that can have positive outcomes
• Exhibits effective oral, written, and non-verbal communications styles
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.