Company Description: Leading Edtech Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10253
Our Client is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our core product experience. This is a high visibility, high impact role with an opportunity to lead cross-functional initiatives to optimize the customer lifecycle from discovery to retention. You’ll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis to drive business outcomes. This is a role that requires business acumen, a focus on customer needs / wants / desires, and obsession with data to build habit-forming loops, combined with myriad tactical wins to increase customer retention and repeat direct traffic. In particular, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of creating an effective discovery layer for a web product, including search & recommendations.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to create AI-powered learning tools/playlists, understand student study habits to create a personalized study path and push the boundary of education and how students learn.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
· You’ll lead a Product Management team to revolutionize our user experience.
· You’ll own the product initiatives for driving discovery of relevant content, tools, and services.
· You’ll own the product initiatives for driving customer retention.
· You’ll set the team’s strategy for improving user experiences and identifying engagement loops to drive in-product. engagement and create habit-forming loops across all platforms.
· You’ll collaborate with Design and Marketing to build our client’s brand as a Learning Destination.
Are you our next Director of Product Management?
· You have 10+ years working in B2C companies, ideally on marketplace or consumer web products.
· You have experience with content discovery, presentation, and related tools
· You have the confidence to lead with experience & intuition but validate through data-driven experimentation and user research.
· You have experience collaborating with research, design, engineering, marketing, and analytics to drive growth/retention initiatives.
· You have previous experience managing a team.
· You have proven expertise in turning complex consumer problems into simple and engaging products for the web, mobile web, and native mobile applications.
· You have experience with marketplace products, aggregator frameworks, and network effects
· You have a passion for evolving education to help students graduate
What We Offer You:
· Industry competitive salary and stock options
· Full coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life)
· 401(k) program to help you save for the future
· Educational assistance program to support lifelong learning
· Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
· Regularly planned team outings and company events
· Weekly catered and discounted lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
· Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.