Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Elite Game Theory Focused Trading Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10178
We are a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own trading technology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
We are hiring a software developer into our EOT Market Data team.
As a developer on this team, you will work on our next-gen C# monitoring and management framework to help automate our large market data environment. As a DevOps-oriented team, you will also support and improve our tools for continuous integration, software deployment and testing.
While the bulk of your programming will be in C#, you will have a chance to work with scripting language e.g. Python, Database technology, a highly distributed production environment and a large scale back-testing cluster environment. A self-motivated and successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute on our high throughput low latency C++ server framework.
You will be part of a team responsible for building a multi-threaded C++, high throughput and low latency platform on Windows that manages high volumes of inbound and outbound messages - with data rates exceeding multi-million messages per second.
What we're looking for
· Master degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines with 1 – 3 years working experience in software applications development is required; Relevant technical experience may substitute for education
· Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design; Hands-on project development experience in C# or Java is preferred; Experience with C++ a plus
· Experience with a distributed or client & server environment or knowledge of networking concepts and/or network programming a Plus
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development
· Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, quants, and infrastructure teams
· Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.