Category: Information Security
Company Description: Major International Law Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10133
Our client is one of the nation's largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Newark, New Orleans, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Beijing.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for providing monitoring, vulnerability assessment, analysis and remediation of potential security related events and incidents. This role will design, integrate and operate various IT security systems for the protection of the Firm’s infrastructure and data.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
· Analyze various security logs and related security events.
· Provide vulnerability assessments and assist in remediation.
· Assist in maintaining and monitoring of the Firm’s security subsystems such as IPS and ACS.
· Manage effectiveness of security controls (e.g. system patching, firewall changes).
· Provide reports to management on key metrics pertaining to security‐related issues.
· Investigate possible security breaches and vulnerabilities identified through audit reports, and follow up accordingly with impacted departments.
· Perform risk assessments to ensure data remains protected.
· BS in Computer Sciences or related field.
· 3+ years of working experience in technologies such as Rapid 7, Symantec end point protection, Cisco firewall, IPS and WSA.
· 3+ years of experience working with network management and security applications.
· 3+ years of IT based experience working in a security role, focusing on information security analysis.
· Excellent written and communication skills, including the ability to communicate security risks to non‐technical staff.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
· Must have security certification such as CISSP, CCNA Security, or CISM.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.