What we do:
Andiamo provides high-level consultation to executives at Amazon.com, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, MasterCard, Bloomberg and others regarding their technology hiring strategy. We manage the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions.
We are an energetic and smart technology recruiting & consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size in the last two years. You can be a part of our continued growth as we look to hire brilliant entry-level professionals who will help us make a difference in our industry and achieve some ambitious goals over the next few years.
- Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience in objection handling and negotiation;
- Excellent understanding and experience with computer applications, specifically Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Web savvy with an ability to conduct web research, navigating organizations to uncover appropriate contacts;
- Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during negotiation and in the face of rejection;
- Strong administrative/problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Sense of humor; mandatory.
As you gain experience, you will be assigned tasks requiring a higher degree of independent judgment, including:
- Implement targeted research/sourcing initiatives with limited guidance using professional networking sites such as LinkedIn;
- Uploading content to client portals, resumes into our proprietary ATS/CMS and maintaining accuracy of information;
- Posting job requirements;
- Initial interaction with prospective candidates; coordinating schedules between candidates and recruiting department.
Andiamo was Awarded the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Inc. 500/5000 - Fastest Growing Companies in America
Find out what it's like Working at Andiamo
To apply, please send your resume to: