What we do:
Andiamo provides high-level consultation to executives at Amazon.com, Goldman Sachs, TripAdvisor, Citi, HBO, MasterCard, Bloomberg and many others regarding their technology hiring strategy. We manage the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions.
Andiamo is opening a new division in Austin, TX and we are seeking a leader to help us achieve our very aggressive growth goals over the next several years. This person will work directly with one of the founders of Andiamo to recruit and manage a large team of recruiters in Austin to support a growing and demanding client base.
We are a young, energetic, and smart technology recruiting & consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size in the last three years. You can be a part of our continued growth as we look to hire brilliant young professionals who will help us make a difference in our industry and achieve some ambitious goals over the next few years.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven professional to become a high-performing Technology Recruiting Manager. The multi-Billion dollar technology consulting and recruiting industry has gone through major changes in the last several years and there is an amazing opportunity for young intelligent people who can embrace the new technology landscape to take advantage of those changes.
In our model, we hire the brightest, most accomplished young professionals and provide them with the tools and support to succeed at the highest level in the industry.
- Manage the day to day strategy for a team of technology recruiters (7 to 15 to start).
- Partner with Recruiting Management to implement and maintain cohesive processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to support the recruiting function
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of recruiting needs
- Hire, manage and develop a high performing recruiting staff, using Andiamo management philosophy
- Manage team workload to ensure consistent distribution of requisitions and rebalancing as necessary
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing and interviewing across all capabilities
- Originate, structure and negotiate complex IT placements with various, highly-active clients;
- Manage relationships with Andiamo clients and consult senior managers at some of the world’s most dynamic companies on their recruiting strategy.
- Execute candidate marketing & acquisition strategies;
- Participate in presentations with internal executives, external clients and key industry figures;
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Exceptional compensation;
- Tools to be successful: We provide our recruiters with more job postings, LinkedIn Recruiter licenses and Research Support than you’ll find with any other firm in the industry – we hire the best and brightest and provide the tools and environment to ensure their success;
- Fast-track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility;
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are valued, performance is rewarded and opportunities are earned;
- Company Lunch, Snacks, Gym Membership, Beverages as well as company sponsored events/vacations;
- Excellent Benefits (Health, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance), Generous Vacation/Holiday policy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for candidates with a history of success in IT Recruiting with demonstrated work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity to learn and grow.
- Significant experience leading and managing a recruiting staff
- Strong leadership skills with developing ability to build trust based and confidential relationships with all levels of staff and Senior Management
- Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Results oriented, committed to action
- Ability to manage a high volume of work
- Sense of urgency, can do attitude with a focus on continuous improvement
- Background in a fast paced, always changing, professional services industry a must
- Proven experience in managing and implementing measurable sourcing strategies
- Proven experience executing new programs and systems flawlessly
- Experience creating and implementing projects and processes from inception to completion
- Highly sophisticated communication skills (oral & written): ability to establish contacts and build long term relationships;
- Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Articulate, positive attitude and presentable demeanor with an ability to maintain composure during complex negotiations;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level technology and financial services professionals;
- Sense of humor; mandatory.
Andiamo was awarded the 2012, 2013 & 2014 Inc. 500/5000 - Fastest Growing Companies in America
At Andiamo, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus, commission, medical, dental and 401K.
Find out what it's like Working at Andiamo
To apply, please send your resume to: