Software Engineer Hiring Week
June 18-22, 2018
Meet with elite tech talent from companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Yahoo and Seattle’s top start-ups & global tech firms!
Andiamo is coordinating a hiring week to provide top technology companies in Denver with an organized and efficient way to evaluate and engage with these in-demand professionals.
Andiamo has recruited and vetted over 500 software engineers from the world’s top companies and schools, who are interested in opportunities in Denver. As a general rule, all candidates that we work with have a computer science or computer engineer degree, and at least four years of experience on a key business component.
These professionals have committed to being available for technical screens between June 11-15 and will be available for on-site final interviews the week of June 18-22.
To find out more or to apply to participate, please contact us. Limit of 12 companies (5 spots remaining).
Process & Timeline:
June 4 - 8: Candidate selection and evaluation
- Access and review over 500 vetted, pre-screened Software Engineers and decide who you would like to engage with.
- Each candidate profile includes comprehensive information (updated resume, motivation for leaving & looking, work history, technical specialties, location, relocation, I-9 status, desired compensation).
June 11 - 15: First-round candidate screening by companies
- Select which of the elite software engineers you’d like to meet on-site (coordination and scheduling of phone screens, Skype meetings, HackerRank/Coderpad interviews, etc.).
June 18 - 22: On-Site Final Interviews
- In-house interviews scheduled and coordinated by Andiamo.
Cost Structure: Simple Contingency. No cost unless hires are made from the event.
- We follow a traditional contingency model. We charge 25% of the hired candidate's first-year base salary with a 100% money-back guarantee for 90 days.
Overview of engineers attending: