Data Engineering & Machine Learning Hiring Week
April 2 - 6, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Meet with elite Data Engineers and Machine Learning experts from companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Uber, Yahoo and Silicon Valley's top start-ups & global tech firms!
Andiamo is coordinating a hiring week to provide top technology companies in the San Francisco Bay Area with an organized and efficient way to evaluate and engage with these in-demand professionals.
Andiamo has recruited and vetted over 250 elite Data Engineering & Machine Learning professionals from the world’s top companies and schools, who are interested in opportunities across Silicon Valley. A majority of these candidates have over 8 years of Machine Learning, Data Science or Software Engineering experience. These professionals have committed to being available for technical screens between March 19-23 and will be available for on-site final interviews the week of March 26-30.
To find out more or to apply to participate, please contact us. Limit of 12 companies (5 spots remaining)
Process & Timeline:
March 19-23: Candidate selection and evaluation
- Access and review over 250 vetted, pre-screened Data Engineers and Machine Learning experts and decide who you would like to engage with.
- Each candidate profile includes comprehensive information (updated resume, motivation for leaving & looking, work history, technical specialties, location, relocation, I-9 status, desired compensation).
March 26-30: First-round candidate screening by companies
- Select which of the elite engineers you’d like to meet on-site (coordination and scheduling of phone screens, Skype meetings, HackerRank/Coderpad interviews, etc.).
April 2-6: On-Site Final Interviews
- In-house interviews scheduled and coordinated by Andiamo.
Cost: Simple Contingency. No cost unless hires are made from the event.
- We follow a traditional contingency model with a 100% money-back guarantee for 90 days.
Overview of engineers attending: