Software Engineer Hiring Week
June 18-22, 2018
Meet with elite tech talent from companies like Apple, Facebook, Tableau as well as some of Austin’s other top start-ups & global tech firms!
Andiamo is coordinating a hiring week to provide top technology companies in the Austin with an organized and efficient way to evaluate and engage with these in-demand professionals.
Andiamo has recruited and vetted over 500 software engineers from the world’s top companies and schools, who are interested in opportunities in the Austin area. These professionals have committed to being available for technical screens between June 11-15 and will be available for on-site final interviews the week of June 18-22.
To find out more or to apply to participate, please contact us. Limit of 12 companies (5 spots remaining).
Process & Timeline:
June 4 - 8: Candidate selection and evaluation
- Access and review over 500 vetted, pre-screened Software Engineers and decide who you would like to engage with.
- Each candidate profile includes comprehensive information (updated resume, motivation for leaving & looking, work history, technical specialties, location, relocation, I-9 status, desired compensation).
June 11 - 15: First-round candidate screening by companies
- Select which of the elite software engineers you’d like to meet on-site (coordination and scheduling of phone screens, Skype meetings, HackerRank/Coderpad interviews, etc.).
June 18 - 22: On-Site Final Interviews
- In-house interviews scheduled and coordinated by Andiamo.
Cost Structure: Simple Contingency. No cost unless hires are made from the event.
- We follow a traditional contingency model with a 100% money-back guarantee for 90 days.
Overview of engineers attending: